How To Look At A House
McGarry and Madsen's home inspection blog for buyers of
site-built, mobile/manfuactured and modular homes
"WHAT ARE THE SIGNS OF...?"
Tuesday, May 24, 2022
The early signs of a problem in your home are often right there in front of you if you know what to look for. Here’s links to our articles about how to recognize them before the fix gets really expensive:
• What are the warning signs of a dangerous deck?
• What are the signs that a mobile home is not level?
• How can I tell if a crack in a stucco wall is a structural problem and what is causing it?
• What are the signs of stucco wall leaks?
• How can I tell if stucco is loose around wall cracks?
• What are the signs my flat roof needs to be replaced?
• How do I look for and find mold in my mobile home?
• What are warning signs I need a new roof?
• What are the warning signs of a dangerous attic pull-down ladder?
• What are the signs of a full septic tank?
• How do you check for aluminum wiring?
• What does concrete spalling look like?
• What are the warning signs of a sinkhole?
• How do I look for yard drainage problems when buying a house?
• What are the signs it's time to replace windows?
• How can I tell how well my mobile home is insulated?
• What are the signs of structural problems in a retaining wall?
• How can I check to see if my bathroom exhaust fan is actually working and moving air?
• What are the signs of serious structural problems in a house?
• I think I have termites. What does a termite look like?
• What are the signs it’s time to replace an electric receptacle outlet?
• What does termite damage look like?
• Where are the most common places to find wood rot on a house?
• How do I check if a floor is sloping out of level?
• How can I tell if cracks in the garage floor are a problem or not?
of Blog Posts
Top 5 results given instantly.
Click on magnifying glass
for all search results.
Buying a home in North/Central Florida? Check our price for a team inspection by two FL-licensed contractors and inspectors. Over 8,500 inspections completed in 20+ years. In a hurry? We will get it done for you.