How To Look At A House
McGarry and Madsen's home inspection blog for buyers of
site-built, mobile/manfuactured and modular homes
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about PEX pipe
Sunday, February 13, 2022
Here’s links to answers for our most Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about PEX PIPES:
• Can PEX pipe be installed outside?
• Can I get insurance with PEX piping?
• Is PEX pipe freeze resistant?
• What is the average life expectancy of PEX pipe?
• Are plastic pipes (PVC, CPVC, and PEX) safe for drinking water?
• What do the ABS, PVC, CPVC, PB, and PEX plumbing pipe names mean?
• Can you use PEX as discharge pipe at water heater temperature and pressure relief (TPR) valve?
• Can PEX pipe be connected to a water heater?
• Does code require a water shut-off valve at sinks?
of Blog Posts
Top 5 results given instantly.
Click on magnifying glass
for all search results.
Buying a home in North/Central Florida? Check our price for a team inspection by two FL-licensed contractors and inspectors. Over 8,500 inspections completed in 20+ years. In a hurry? We will get it done for you.