How To Look At A House
McGarry and Madsen's home inspection blog for buyers of
site-built, mobile/manfuactured and modular homes
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about Hallways
Tuesday, August 24, 2021
Although a hallway is a primarily route between rooms, it is also a room in itself, with its own specific requirements. Here’s some of blog posts about HALLWAYS:
• How many electrical receptacle outlets are required in a hallway?
• What is the code minimum height for a hallway ceiling?
• What is the minimum width of a hallway?
• Are two light switches required for a long hallway?
• Where does the code require CO alarms (carbon monoxide detectors)?
of Blog Posts
Top 5 results given instantly.
Click on magnifying glass
for all search results.
Buying a home in North/Central Florida? Check our price for a team inspection by two FL-licensed contractors and inspectors. Over 8,500 inspections completed in 20+ years. In a hurry? We will get it done for you.