How To Look At A House
McGarry and Madsen's home inspection blog for buyers of
site-built, mobile/manfuactured and modular homes
Who makes Franklin air conditioners, heat pumps, and furnaces?
Monday, November 8, 2021
Franklin air conditioners, heat pumps, and furnaces are made by Goodman Manufacturing Company, with headquarters in Houston, Texas. Goodman has been a subsidiary of Daikin Manufacturing, of Osaka, Japan, since 2012. Also see How do I tell the age of a Franklin heat pump or air conditioner? and How can I find the size in tons of a Franklin heat pump or air conditioner?
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
To learn more about heating and air conditioning systems, see these other blog posts:
• How can I find out the SEER of my air conditioner?
• How can I tell whether the condenser (outdoor unit) is an air conditioner or heat pump?
• My air conditioner won't turn on. What's wrong?
• How can I find out the size of my air conditioner?
• Where is the air filter for my central air conditioner and furnace? I can’t find it?
• Does an old air conditioner use more electricity as it ages?
• How did homes stay cool in Florida before air conditioning?
• What is wrong with an air conditioner when the air flow out of the vents is low?
• Why has the thermostat screen gone blank?
• Why does it take so long to cool a house when an air conditioner has been off for a while?
• Why is my air conditioner not cooling enough?
• What are the most common problems with wall/window air conditioners?
• Will closing doors reduce my heating and cooling costs?
Visit our HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING page for other related blog posts on this subject, or go to the INDEX for a complete listing of all our articles.
of Blog Posts
Top 5 results given instantly.
Click on magnifying glass
for all search results.
Buying a home in North/Central Florida? Check our price for a team inspection by two FL-licensed contractors and inspectors. Over 8,500 inspections completed in 20+ years. In a hurry? We will get it done for you.