How To Look At A House
McGarry and Madsen's home inspection blog for buyers of
site-built, mobile/manfuactured and modular homes
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about Manufactured/Mobile Home Water Heaters
Saturday, November 13, 2021
Mobile home water heaters are a little different than water heaters for site-built homes. Here’s answers to some of the questions we get about them:
• Where do I find the water heater in a mobile home?
• What is the red switch for in my mobile home?
• How can I tell if a water heater is HUD-approved for mobile/manufactured homes?
• What is the difference between a manufactured/mobile home water heater and a regular water heater?
• Is a shut-off valve required at the cold water inlet to a mobile home water heater?
• Can the temperature and pressure relief (TPR) valve discharge pipe for a mobile/manufactured home water heater terminate under the home?
of Blog Posts
Top 5 results given instantly.
Click on magnifying glass
for all search results.
Buying a home in North/Central Florida? Check our price for a team inspection by two FL-licensed contractors and inspectors. Over 8,500 inspections completed in 20+ years. In a hurry? We will get it done for you.