How To Look At A House
McGarry and Madsen's home inspection blog for buyers of
site-built, mobile/manfuactured and modular homes
Monday, September 9, 2019
Here’s links to a collection of our blog posts about “GENERATORS":
• What is the average life expectancy of a whole-house standby emergency generator?
• What is the best emergency back-up generator for the power outage after a storm?
• Can I run a window air conditioner on a portable generator?
• Can you plug a generator into a wall receptacle outlet?
• Why did my generator hookup get tagged as defective by the home inspector?
• What size generator do I need to run my submersible well pump?
• Can I backfeed generator to house through dryer outlet plug?
• Does a home inspector check an emergency generator?
• How can I determine the age of a Generac standby generator from the serial number?
of Blog Posts
Top 5 results given instantly.
Click on magnifying glass
for all search results.
Buying a home in North/Central Florida? Check our price for a team inspection by two FL-licensed contractors and inspectors. Over 8,500 inspections completed in 20+ years. In a hurry? We will get it done for you.