How To Look At A House
McGarry and Madsen's home inspection blog for buyers of
site-built, mobile/manfuactured and modular homes
Saturday, August 10, 2019
Here’s links to a collection of our blog posts about RAIN GUTTERS:
• Is it alright for a gutter downspout from an upper roof to empty onto a lower roof?
• Should I put gutters on the house?
• Does a home inspector check gutters?
• Why do roof edges start leaking?
• What is the average life expectancy of rain gutters?
• Are rain gutters required by code?
• Does a house need gutters to pass inspection?
• How much is the ground required to slope away from a house?
• What do home inspectors look for when inspecting gutters?
• How far is minimum gutter downspout discharge distance from house?
of Blog Posts
Top 5 results given instantly.
Click on magnifying glass
for all search results.
Buying a home in North/Central Florida? Check our price for a team inspection by two FL-licensed contractors and inspectors. Over 8,500 inspections completed in 20+ years. In a hurry? We will get it done for you.