How To Look At A House
McGarry and Madsen's home inspection blog for buyers of
site-built, mobile/manfuactured and modular homes
Friday, August 23, 2019
Here’s links to a collection of our blog posts about CONDOMINIUMS:
• Where do I find the the main electrical breaker/disconnect to shutoff power for a condominium?
• What do I need to know about a condo inspection?
• Where do I find the main water shut-off valve for my condominium?
• Is radon mitigation possible for a condominium?
• Do I need to test for radon when buying a condominium?
• What is the difference between a condo and a PUD for a home inspection?
• Do I need to get a four point inspection for insurance for an older condominium?
of Blog Posts
Top 5 results given instantly.
Click on magnifying glass
for all search results.
Buying a home in North/Central Florida? Check our price for a team inspection by two FL-licensed contractors and inspectors. Over 8,500 inspections completed in 20+ years. In a hurry? We will get it done for you.