How To Look At A House
McGarry and Madsen's home inspection blog for buyers of
site-built, mobile/manfuactured and modular homes
Saturday, August 10, 2019
Here’s links to a collection of our blog posts about 4-POINT INSPECTIONS:
• What is a four point inspection?
• Is the 4-point insurance inspection strictly pass or fail?
• What is the difference between a full home inspection and a four-point insurance inspection?
• Should I give a copy of the home inspection report to the bank or insurance company?
• How do I get my home ready for a four point inspection for insurance?
• Will a house without air conditioning pass a 4 point inspection?
• How is Citizens Property Insurance different from other Florida homeowners insurance companies?
• Do I need a home inspection to get insurance?
• How long does it take for a four point inspection?
• Why does my homeowner's insurance want a four point inspection?
• Why is a fuse box/panel an insurance problem for homebuyers?
• Which water pipes are an insurance problem and possibly uninsurable?
• How do I get insurance if my home can't pass a 4-point inspection?
• At what age of the house does an insurance company require a four point inspection to issue or renew homeowners insurance?
• What would cause a home inspector and roofing contractor to disagree on the remaining life left in a roof?
• Can a patched roof pass a 4-point inspection?
• Can I get insurance with PEX piping?
• Why are old electrical components not always "grandfathered" as acceptable by home inspectors?
• Do I need to get a four point inspection for insurance for an older condominium?
• Is a four-point inspection mandatory in Florida for insurance?
• How long is a four point inspection valid?
• Can you fail a four point inspection?
• Is a four point inspection report transferable?
• What’s the difference between a four-point and wind mitigation inspection?
• What causes a house to fail a four point inspection?
• Will a four point inspection lower my homeowners insurance premium?
• How often do you need a four point inspection?
• Does my house need a heating system to pass a four point inspection?
• Is an inspector required to open an electrical panel cover (dead front) during a four point inspection?
• Will cloth wiring cause me to fail a four-point insurance inspection?
• Should I fix all the defects listed in a four point inspection report right away or submit it to the insurance company first?
of Blog Posts
Top 5 results given instantly.
Click on magnifying glass
for all search results.
Buying a home in North/Central Florida? Check our price for a team inspection by two FL-licensed contractors and inspectors. Over 8,500 inspections completed in 20+ years. In a hurry? We will get it done for you.