How To Look At A House
McGarry and Madsen's home inspection blog for buyers of
site-built, mobile/manfuactured and modular homes
Tuesday, April 30, 2019
Here’s links to a collection of our blog posts about METAL ROOFS:
• What is the difference between galvanized and galvalume metal roofing?
• What is the average lifespan of a metal (galvalume) roof?
• Can metal roofing be used on a low slope/pitch roof?
• What are roofing purlins and battens?
• What is the stuff you paint an old mobile home metal roof with to extend its life?
• Why are there leaves in my attic?
• How do you flash skylight, chimney, and pipe vent roof penetrations on a metal roof?
• Is a metal roof for a mobile home approved for HUD Wind Zone 3?
• Can I install a new metal roof over an asphalt shingle roof?
• Which are the male and female flanges of a metal roof panel?
• What is the code required minimum pitch/slope for a metal roof?
• What color metal roof is best?
• What is a cool roof made of?
• Why is my metal roof leaking?
• What are the pros and cons of a standing seam metal roof?
of Blog Posts
Top 5 results given instantly.
Click on magnifying glass
for all search results.
Buying a home in North/Central Florida? Check our price for a team inspection by two FL-licensed contractors and inspectors. Over 8,500 inspections completed in 20+ years. In a hurry? We will get it done for you.