How To Look At A House
McGarry and Madsen's home inspection blog for buyers of
site-built, mobile/manfuactured and modular homes
Tuesday, May 29, 2018
Here’s links to a collection of our blog posts about WELLS:
• What is the blue dumbbell-shaped tank at the well equipment?
• What is the tank marked "potassium permanganate" in the water treatment system for?
• Does an abandoned well need to be capped or removed?
• Does a homeowner need a permit to drill a water well on their property in Florida?
• Is a high iron level in well water a health hazard?
• How often should a well be disinfected?
• Should I test my well water for arsenic?
• What is the danger of radon in well water?
• What size generator do I need to run my submersible well pump?
• Why would a well need to have a chlorinator/dechlorinator system?
• Why does my well pump turn on and off every time I use water?
• What is the required water testing for an FHA, VA, or USDA mortgage application?
• What are the pros and cons of steel versus PVC for well construction?
• What is the average life expectancy of a well?
• What is the average life expectancy of a well pump?
• Should I buy a house with a well?
• How far away does a well need to be from a septic system in Florida?
• Does a home inspector check the well?
• How high above ground does a well casing have to be in Florida?
• Can a well next to a house cause foundation problems?
• How can I determine the age of a Sta-Rite well water pump?
• Why is the top of the well casing so far above the ground?
• Is a water softener bad for my water heater?
• How long does a well casing last?
of Blog Posts
Top 5 results given instantly.
Click on magnifying glass
for all search results.
Buying a home in North/Central Florida? Check our price for a team inspection by two FL-licensed contractors and inspectors. Over 8,500 inspections completed in 20+ years. In a hurry? We will get it done for you.