How To Look At A House
McGarry and Madsen's home inspection blog for buyers of
site-built, mobile/manfuactured and modular homes
PARK MODEL HOMES
Saturday, December 15, 2018
Here’s links to a collection of our blog posts about PARK MODEL HOMES:
• Can a HUD Park Model be moved from Florida to another state?
• Are park trailers and park model recreational vehicles required to have a data plate?
• What is the difference between a park trailer and a park model recreational vehicle?
• How do I upgrade a park model to met HUD code for entry into a mobile home park?
• What is a Park Model mobile home?
• Do Park Model trailers have a HUD plate?
• What is the minimum size of mobile/manufactured home per HUD standards?
• What is the minimum number of tie-down straps for a park model trailer in Florida?
• Is there a time limit for installation of tie-downs for a park model trailer/RV in Florida?
• Do Park Model homes require two exit/egress doors?
of Blog Posts
Top 5 results given instantly.
Click on magnifying glass
for all search results.
Buying a home in North/Central Florida? Check our price for a team inspection by two FL-licensed contractors and inspectors. Over 8,500 inspections completed in 20+ years. In a hurry? We will get it done for you.