How To Look At A House
McGarry and Madsen's home inspection blog for buyers of
site-built, mobile/manfuactured and modular homes
Saturday, December 15, 2018
Here’s links to a collection of our blog posts about MODULAR HOMES:
• What are the tie down requirements for a modular home?
• How safe is a modular home in a hurricane?
• How can I tell the difference between a manufactured home and a modular home?
• Does a modular home have a serial number?
• What is the life expectancy of a modular home?
• Does a modular home have a HUD tag?
• What is the modular home building code?
• Can a modular home be moved?
• Does a modular home depreciate in value?
• What is the difference between an on-frame and off-frame modular home?
• Can I get a wind mitigation inspection for a modular home?
of Blog Posts
Top 5 results given instantly.
Click on magnifying glass
for all search results.
Buying a home in North/Central Florida? Check our price for a team inspection by two FL-licensed contractors and inspectors. Over 8,500 inspections completed in 20+ years. In a hurry? We will get it done for you.