How To Look At A House
McGarry and Madsen's home inspection blog for buyers of
site-built, mobile/manfuactured and modular homes
Friday, October 19, 2018
Here’s links to a collection of our blog posts about “SINKHOLES":
• Why do so many more sinkholes open up after a hurricane?
• How can I tell if a sunken area in my yard is a sinkhole?
• Should I buy a house near a sinkhole?
• What are the warning signs of a sinkhole?
• When are sinkholes most likely to occur?
• What causes sinkholes?
• How can homebuyers protect themselves against buying a house over a sinkhole?
• What is my chance of buying a Florida home over a sinkhole?
• How does a repaired sink hole under a house affect its market value?
• Where are sinkholes most likely to occur in Florida?
• Are there sinkholes in The Villages, Florida?
• Are sinkholes happening more often?
• What are the basic facts about sinkholes?
• Does homeowners insurance in Florida include coverage for sinkhole damage?
• Should I be concerned about an old sinkhole on a property?
• Should I be concerned about my house if a sinkhole opens in my neighbor's yard?
• What are the Florida laws regarding sinkhole insurance?
• Can a home inspector determine if there are any sinkholes on a property?
• Is it safe to buy a house with sinkhole foundation repair?
• How can I tell whether my house foundation problems are caused by a sinkhole or expansive clay soil?
• What can I do if the insurance company denies my claim for a sinkhole loss in Florida?
Photo - Southwest Florida Water Management District
of Blog Posts
Top 5 results given instantly.
Click on magnifying glass
for all search results.
Buying a home in North/Central Florida? Check our price for a team inspection by two FL-licensed contractors and inspectors. Over 8,500 inspections completed in 20+ years. In a hurry? We will get it done for you.